Thursday, January 22, 2009

Say no to...

Sanjay Dutt and his two-bit wife have managed to create a never before seen furor in the blogosphere. I have been reading quite a few bloggers posting consistently about his atrocious comments about married women, respect etc and was wondering if I should post about this. Today I am moved to do so. A sort of compilation of most posts about the subject is here. Chandni has a series of posts of her own on the subject, IHM has a couple posts too, and today MM has a post up. Both the MM and Goofy Mumma have urged bloggers who feel strongly about this to post and make their voices heard. So here goes:

Say ABSOLUTELY NO to criminals in politics!



And I add, I refuse to take morality lessons from a suspected terrorist, drug addict, infidel and his moll. Get out of my face you two!

3 comments:

  1. I agree!!
    And I join you in saying, "I refuse to take morality lessons from a suspected terrorist, drug addict, infidel and his moll. Get out of my face you two!"

    But it seems the people of Lucknau are given very little choice, the other candidates are worse :(
    That's why I think we need Electoral Reforms before anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad isn't it? Indian politics in general and Amar Singh in particular has a knack of attracting the convicts, the felons and the low lives. I pray for better days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the support. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like to receive comments, positive, negative or otherwise.